INFORMATION FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS
Abstract submission starts on February 10th and ends on May 10st, 2018. It will be carried out online only here.
All abstracts must be written in English.
Abstract format includes: session number, title, author(s), affiliation(s) and email of corresponding author.
Text length is maximum 300 words.
Authors are invited to express their preference for oral or poster presentation; the final assignement will be made by the session convenors.
The payment of abstract fee (€ 35) can only be made online at CoV10 website.
- Use the “Submit Abstract” link at the bottom of this page to start the submission process.
- Short navigation instructions are also found in the Abstract Submission Homepage
- You will be asked to set up a ‘Profile’ containing personal information and affiliation. If you are a current student please indicate this on your profile. We intend to make “best student presentation” awards, and selecting this option will allow us to identify your presentation as being eligible.
- Webpage labeled ‘Create/Edit/View Submissions’ includes scientific theme and session selection, title and abstract body, and other information.
- Note that submissions CANNOT BE EDITED after “Save & submit” is selected.
- Once you submitted your abstract, you will receive an email notification with a submission ID and link to the payment webpage. You must have the submission ID number to complete the payment process. Your abstract will not been considered unless payment is received. You can also link directly to the payment site from the abstract site following submission.
- Deadline for abstract submissions is May 10, 2018.
- The Program Committee may decline to consider any abstract that does not focus on scientific results and their applications.
- Following the abstract deadline, the Program Committee will review whether submitted abstracts should be placed in a different, more appropriate session than the one to which it was submitted.
- The abstract title is limited to 300 characters (including spaces) and the abstract text is limited to 2500 characters (including spaces).
- The person submitting the abstract will automatically be the First Author.
- The abstract submitter is responsible for making sure all co-authors have agreed to be listed on the abstract.
- Abstracts should be carefully checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors, because no changes are possible after submission.
- A fee of €35 will be charged for each abstract submission.
- The abstract submission fee is a non-refundable processing fee. The fee is not based on approval of your abstract submission.
- Your abstract will not been considered unless payment is received.
- The only method of payment accepted for abstract fees is by credit card in the abstract submission system.
Presentation Format and Obligation
- Submitters are asked to indicate preference for Oral or Poster presentation.
- The option for Oral presentation will be reviewed by session conveners and the Program Committee, and the final assignment rests on the number of requests for oral presentations and programmatic considerations.
- Preference for Poster presentations will be honored by the conveners and Program Committee.
- Submission of an abstract carries the obligation to give a presentation in the designated manner assigned. Submission also grants Cov10 permission to publish the abstract.
- The date and time of the presentation cannot be changed once assigned. Acceptance notifications will include information regarding assigned session dates and times.
- Invited authors will receive an electronic invitation from the session convener with instructions.
- No discounted abstract fees, registration fees, or travel reimbursement are granted to invited authors.
Abstract Acceptance Notification
- Acceptance notifications will be sent by email in may.
If you have a question about the submission site or experience a technical issue when submitting your abstract, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.